12.21.2016

PCR Podcast Ep35: Christmas Album Excerpts and Commentary


Last week I released my new Christmas album The Hopes and Fears of All the Years on my music page. You can download it for $1 throughout the Christmas season at: https://chrismarchand.bandcamp.com/album/the-hopes-fears-of-all-the-years-a-christmas-album 

This episode features excerpts and commentary on the songs and recording process. You can stream the episode here and stream the album below that.




Subscribe to the podcast on itunes 
Check out the podcast page to subscribe on Stitcher, Tunein, and PocketCasts.



______________
Other music I've released:
Holy Mercy EP
1 + 1 = 1 (an album for my wife)
Perseverance of the Saints EP

Past Podcast Episodes

Episode 32: An Interview With Mitch McVicker
Episode 16: Dialogues With Brandon: How Big Is Your Soul?

No comments: