12.07.2013

Bill Cosby's New Standup Special "...Far From Finished" Released

Bill Cosby's new standup special "...Far From Finished" was just released (here's where you can buy it).  My assumption, not having yet seen it, is that it contains a lot of the material he did when I saw him perform a year and a half ago.  If that is the case, then the material in the special is stellar.  As Marc Maron informed me when I wrote him an email about how I was worried Cosby might not be good anymore, "just relax, it's Cosby, he's a legend.  Just enjoy yourself and be thankful you got to see him before you died."  Well, as it turned out I had nothing to worry about: it was one of the greatest nights of my life. I laughed harder than I ever have before (even harder than the recent Jim Gaffigan show I went to).

Anyway, go out and get the new Cosby special. It will be worth it.  Hopefully, someone will get it for me for Christmas....

Please check out my article on Cosby, with a response from Marc Maron:
My Comedy Problem: Bill Cosby

And also check out a collection of my favorites Cosby gifs:
Cosby Funhouse!

Also, here's a recent video Cosby did,



I love Bill Cosby!!


No comments: